Mulled Apple Cider
It's not autumn without the spicy, heavenly scent of mulled apple cider in the air
[Total: 5 Average: 4.2/5]
- 1 gallon of fresh Pennsylvania apple cider
- 1/2 cup brown sugar 1 tsp. of whole cloves
- 1 tsp. of whole allspice
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1. Pour 1 gallon of fresh Pennsylvania apple cider into a large pot on the stove or crock pot.
- 2. Add 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- 3. Heat the cider to a boil, stirring frequently. Place 1 tsp. of whole cloves, 1 tsp. of whole allspice, and 3 cinnamon sticks on a square cheesecloth and tie up. Add to pot.
- 4. Once the cider starts to boil, turn the heat to simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5. Remove the spice bag and serve hot.