Apple Oatmeal Pancakes
Made with apples and oatmeal, these pancakes make a hearty start to any morning.
[Total: 2 Average: 3.5/5]
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Pennsylvania apples
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- Stick butter to grease griddle
- 1. Whisk together dry ingredients in a bowl.
- 2. In a separate bowl, combine milk and butter.
- 3. Add eggs to liquid and whisk, the add apples and stir.
- 4. Add the liquid to the dry mixture and stir until just combined. Let sit 5-10 minutes.
- 5. Heat griddle on the stove top on low heat. Butter the griddle.
- 6. Using one-quarter cup measuring cup, pour batter into small circles, about 4-5 inches. Let the pancake cook until bubbles have burst and flip.
- 7. Re-grease griddle with butter between batches of pancakes.